- Naturehike Winter Down Pants NH19FS018：Weighs 17.6oz, Packed size:Φ4.72*11.8inch， Recommended temperature 23℉ ~ -4 ℉. Ultra-light/Thick/Windproof;
- Sided zippers on both sides make it easier to put on and off without taking off your shoes.
- Fabric: External/internal: 20D/400T, Filling: 95% Goose Down; Fill Power: 700+
- Details: waist velcro adjustable range; The trouser legs are made of oxford wear-resistant waterproof; elastic adjustment buckle; YKK zipper.
- Warm to wear is perfect for outdoor sports: Snowboarding/Skiing/Ice sports/Polar Exploration/Camping/Hiking/Climbing and so on.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information normally sent via email within 24 hours after the order has been shipped. A confirmation letter will be sent via email within 3 days.
Naturehike is committed to ensuring product quality and improving customer experience. Therefore we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 1YEAR guarantee.
How can we help?
If you have any product questions or you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, please contact us via e-mail or our instant messaging.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org